Recommendations and Guidelines
We would like to thank our clients for respecting the dress code. In restaurants, bars, reception, hall and other common areas guests are requested to not be in bikinis, swimsuit or bare-chested. Please also always wear footwear.
To us your evening meal is a special occasion, and for this we do ask you to dress accordingly for the occasion:
Gentlemen: During dinner you can access our restaurants in dress shorts. Sports shorts will not be allowed. For the Christmas and New Year''s Eve Gala dinners, long pants combined with a jacket or tie is mandatory.
Ladies: elegant dress
We would appreciate your good taste
- We ask that you please, take care of our fixtures and fittings , furniture and furnishings, treat them with respect.
- Take special care during your first few days of sun exposure.
- Respect the rest hours of other guests and do not make noise in the corridors and in the rooms.
- Do not put loud music on in the rooms after 10:00 P.M.
- Respect the rules and regulations in swimming pool and other areas, for the welfare and health and safety of all.
- Please use the safe for your valuables
We would appreciate you advise the Reception in case of anything or anyone you consider to be suspicious in the hotel.
Read through the evacuation instructions and note the placing of the alarm buttons. See the evacuation instructions indicated next to the door of your room.
In case of fire, we have two meeting points:
- One outside the main hotel entrance and exit.
- And one outside of the hotel at the exit to the Seafront Walkway.
- If the escape routes are blocked, lock yourself in your room until the evacuation team arrives.
- If the alarm bell sounds, do not take your luggage.
- Respect fire safety regulations and other rules and regulations, for a good co existence with other guests and staff.
- Fires are not permitted in the rooms or other areas within the hotel.
- Do not cover the lamps with fabric, newspapers or magazines.
- Our Hotel is a non-smoking hotel. According to current Spanish Legislation, Guests are not allowed to smoke either in the rooms or on the balconies or terraces of the same.
- Smoking will only be allowed in open external areas, enabled for that purpose. We appreciate your collaboration to comply with the current regulations.
- In the areas designated for smoking, do not throw cigarette butts in the rubbish bins with the trash, please use the ashtrays.
- Our hotel has means of detection and extinction of fires for your safety, respect them.
- Do not leave the doors of your room open. Close the doors of your room and the balcony every time you leave.
- Due to safety regulations, and to avoid accidents the use of glasses and / or glass containers in the pool and its surroundings will not be allowed.
- Respect the fire safety regulations and others in general, and the NO use in the room of unathorised electrical appliances, fires and others.
- We have a surveillance service inside and outside the hotel.
- Only Kettles, shavers, hair dryers, mobile phone chargers, tablets or computers are allowed. For any other device you must request authorization from the Management.
- The bracelet that was given to you on arrival is solely and exclusively for your personal use. It is registered with your name, surname, room number and reservation. Keep it safely, since with it you can not only open your room or the exit to the beach, but it also serves to carry out your consumption charges and digital identification in the different bars and restaurants of the hotel, since it works as a credit card inside the Hotel. Inform the reception immediately in case of loss.
Our hotel like all hotels in the Spanish territory we strictly follow the guidelines dictated by the Government and the health authorities to protect both our employees and our guests from any infection of this disease.
For this reason, all of us, both employees and guests, are responsible for following the regulations that government and health entities have imposed and that I would like to remind you of below.
- The use of masks is mandatory both within our facilities and outside of them.
- Likewise, the mask will be mandatory in restaurants, bars and cafes. The obligation of its use is only excluded at the time of food or drink intake.
- In the swimming pool, the obligation to use the mask is only excluded during bathing and while on the sunbed.
- We must maintain the social distance of at least 1.5 meters
- Regular hand washing and hydroalcohol gel disinfection should be our routine every time we use a shared service, both before and after.
- Groups of people at tables or desks in the bars and reception are not allowed if they are not from the same family nucleus.
- In restaurants and bars, please wait for the waiter to assign you a table
- The service at the bar is onl for ordering. You are not allowed to stand at the bar to drink your drinks
- Respect the signage of the spaces to guarantee social distancing.
- In open spaces, smoking is only allowed if you maintain social safety distance of 2 meters. Smoking is not allowed on the terraces of bars and restaurant. Smoking areas are available in our solarium
- For security reasons, some services have been mandatory and temporary restricted, complying with current Government regulations.
- Avoid confined spaces such as elevators. We recommend using the stairs.
- All dining room services (breakfast, lunch and dinner) must be reserved in advance. For this, you ill have access to a web app through the mobile or tablet, as well as the interactive screens found in the main reception, next to the Imagine Bar and in front of The Roast Restaurant. For Customers with a Platinum reservation, a screen is also located in the Platinum lounge.
- The bracelet given to you upon arrival is solely and exclusively for your personal use. It is registered with your name, surname, room number and reservation.
- Keep it safe, since with it you cannot only open your room or go to the beach, but also add your charges for the food or drink that you consume in the restaurants and bars.
- We have digitized a lot of information to avoid the use of paper as much as possible. Forthisreason, you will find QR codes in the bathrooms, swimming pool, buffets, bars and restaurants with which you can down load the cleaning and disinfection records as well as cónsult the menús of drinks, meals, minibars, etc.
- All dining room services (breakfast, lunch and dinner) must be reserved in advance. For this, we have a webapp you can access through your mobile or tablet as well as the interactive screens that are in the main reception, next to the Imagine Bar, in front of The Roast Restaurant and for Customers with a Platinum reservation also a screen in the Platinum lounge. We recommend that you schedule your reservations for your entire stay
We have digitized a lot of information to avoid the use of paper as much as possible. For this reason, it has QR codes in the bathrooms, buffets, bars and restaurants with which you can download the cleaning and disinfection records as well as consult the menus of drinks, meals, minibars, etc.