- Consult the drinks menu on the webapp through your mobile or tablet.
- Groups of people at tables are not allowed if they are not from the same family nucleus.
- For sanitary security, please wait for the waiter to assign you a table
- The use of masks is mandatory. Use is only excluded at the time of food and drink intake
We would like to thank our clients for respecting the dress code. In restaurants, bars, reception, hall and other common areas guests are requested to not be in bikinis, swimsuit or bare-chested. Please also always wear footwear.
To us your evening meal is a special occasion, and for this we do ask you to dress accordingly for the occasion:
- Gentlemen: It is obligatory that long trousers and a shirt with sleeves are worn.
- Ladies elegant dress.
We would appreciate your good taste .
- For health and safety reasons and security, you are not allowed to take food out of restaurants.
- It is important that you contact the Maître if you have any type of allergy or intolerance to any food.
- Please wait at the door until the Maître receives you and assigns you a table.
- To avoid waiting, ask the waiter for a drink before heading to the buffet.
- Drinks will be charged directly to the room account. Therefore it is essential to show your bracelet in the restaurant to identify the board you have booked as well as to make the charges on your account if any.
- For reasons of safety and hygiene and for a better conservation and quality of your wine we do not reserve uncorked bottles, for this we have at your disposal bottles of 0.37cl, 0.50cl, 0.75 cl. or by the glass.